You found me!
Seeing you here means one of 3 things.
- your curious about wth this is
- your lost and looking for direction
- both of the above
I’ve joined a few new coaching programs in the last year or two.. A few were an ok fit, but one thing always seemed to be lacking for me. I need a map of my exact steps and not be pulled off track by the next shiny, fancy training.
Every program seemed so intent on what new software, social media, affiliate training they could teach me. Meanwhile, they didn’t give a crap about the fact none of that matters if I’m not keeping my blog active.
Is any of this you?
- You sign up with a blog network and can’t figure out which category to choose? All the categories or none of the categories.
- You visit other blogs and cringe at their perfect little lives, on every…single…post.
- You go to write a blog post and all you can think of is the fact that the house is a wreck, the kids are still in jammies and you just might let them have cereal for dinner. But you won’t blog that, so then you sit there and stair at the blank screen because hell, I can’t compete with these perfect bloggers and their perfect pictures and their perfect writing about their perfect family, all while being perfectly made up and dressed at all times. Screw it, where’s the wine?
- You compare your life to other bloggers and have been trying to be like them, write like them.
- You just want a list. A simple list of what to do and keep doing while you learn new things.
- You may, just may, be full of sarcasm and four letter words.
Did I nail it?
I get it. I’ve found it hard to network my personal blog. When I do join, I get a lot of comments on whatever post we are promoting but most of them can’t identify with whatever I wrote the post about and they don’t become regular readers. And when I say they can’t identify I mean that on my wine review, most of them don’t like wine and over half of them don’t drink at all. WTF? We will have a hard time being bloggy friends.
I’ve had my personal blog since 2004 and I’ve tried many times over the years to make it fit into molds so I could hang out with other mommy bloggers. It’s never worked.
I’m over it. It’s time to make our own network of bloggers who enjoy the snark and aren’t afraid to poke fun at themselves. No more trying to make the blog like other people and forcing your personality into a corner.
Fucking embrace your personality!
There will be checklists and regular accountability. The focus will be on keeping all the basics going while you learn and build new ideas for your blog. Not just moving on to a new topic each month to learn. Sure, we’ll do that. But first and foremost, the basics of blogging HAVE to be completed.
There is room for random blogging in this plan. I know not everyone wants to schedule every second of their day and business. ME TOO! It feels like there’s no room for spontaneous, creativity when I over plan. BUT, truthfully, there is going to be planning that needs to happen. Flying by the seat of your pants isn’t working right?
The OWN-IT bloggers membership includes:
Private group for OWN-IT members only
Members can ask anything business related in the group at any time. It’s 24/7 business coaching and faster than email.
Priceless networking with other like minded bloggers
Monthly premium wordpress plugin
Checklist and steps for you to see results right away. No learning something and then moving on to another subject. We will focus on the basics at all times and build on them.
Yes, there will be monthly training to focus on a new topic
And this is just the beginning
(Introductory membership is only $27 a month or save a bundle and pay $275 for the yearly plan instead.)
Low introductory price last for the length of your membership.