You started a blog because you had so much to say. Then a few months into it, did you get too busy to post? The kids sports started, work got hectic and it was all you could do to get through a day let alone get to writing.
Before you know it, weeks have gone by and you haven’t finished a single post. Every time you think of writing a post you know there’s just no way you have 3 hours to write it.
How can you possibly find a couple of hours to write a blog post?
It doesn’t need to take hours to write your blog posts.
And that’s why I have the Faster Blog Posts workshop for you.
It’s time to get a process set up so you can crank out frequent posts.
This workshop is going to give you tools to write Faster Blog Posts.
Order the workshop now
- Checklist with everything to hit for each post so you are sure you did it.
- Calendar so you write out and plan your posts for the month. Setting up the month means you aren’t scrambling for ideas and randomly looking for information.
- Resources to use to write your posts quicker.
- Worksheet to streamline your research on topics
- Blog post template to save even more time. If you are in a total rush, just fill in the blanks with the info you’ve already researched on your theme for the month. Even less thinking needed if you are trying to get out the door.
- 7 page report with quick tips on how you are going to throw those posts up faster. Use these tips to get your ideas down quick so you can share more.
I know how hard it can be to get going with blog posts. In 2013 I set a goal to get a blog post done every day of the year. I posted over 300 across my 4 sites. I consider that a huge success! Traffic to my foodie blog increased dramatically again. My Mom blog traffic more than doubled because I was posting so sporadically the last few years.
I continued that blog post goal of 365 blog posts for 2014 and am working on it again for 2015. It requires being more organized than I’ve been in years past.
The biggest thing is that writing became fun again instead of a chore. Heaven knows, I like to talk and I consider blogging just another way of talking.
The package includes:
- Checklist (you get right away)
- Calendar to plan your posts
- Resource report of things I use
- Worksheet for planning
- Report on how to use your calendar and other resources
- The main report on how to get Faster Blog Posts written.
We’re all looking to update our blogs, so why not learn to write Faster Blog Posts right now?
Download the full workshop right now for only $9.95 before it jumps up to full price.[wp_eStore_buy_now_fancy id=12]